Thursday, March 5, 2015

2 People Being Nice in 1 Day:

1) Walking to my bike with a letter to mail in my back pocket, I pass by a (skinny) (early 40s) (black) (female) postperson delivering mail, and ask her if I can just give the letter to her.

"Yes, if it's got a stamp," she was like, and I took it out of my back pocket and gave it to her cheerfully.

2) After getting off the subway and standing at a busstop for a bit, I look up and see a (young) (black) mom with 2 young kids pushing a stroller across a snow-covered path and having a hard time doing all of that at once.

Just as I notice that, a (late 40s) (black) guy detaches himself from the crowd I'm in waiting for the bus, and goes walks across the street to help her out and takes the stroller for her and accompanies her back to the busstop.

No comments: