Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Update from my one straight friend into BDSM.



My one straight friend who’s into BDSM was back in town for the 1st time since he got a job out in the Bay Area.

We caught up downtown over beers, and I made sure that we popped into this one place with a great craftbeer selection, since he’s into that, and then since it’s topical and I love the saying, I made to share with him what a Belgian friend had said that Belgians say about a good beer, “It’s like an angel pissing in your mouth.”

“Hey, that’s so funny,” he was like.  “You know, the scene is so much more spiritual out there, if you want to call it that...”, and then he transitioned into telling me about what the BDSM scene was like in the Bay Area.

He never really explained that transition to me, though.

No comments: