Saturday, February 15, 2014

2 dreams w/o a segue: Bathtub, New 3rd Party.

Last week I dreamt that I was in a shower in a bathtub in the middle of this dank low-ceilinged room made of concrete, and there was no curtain all around the suspended metal rod on which a curtain would usually hang, but I was confident that although a bit of water got on the floor, not much ever did, and it'd dry up pretty quickly and cause no harm.

Then, I glanced down to the right beyond the tub, and I noticed the puddle was a bit bigger than usual, and the concrete floor was not only moist, but had a bit of running water on it, in a growing pool just sitting on the surface of the concrete.

Then, I looked over to the back-left, towards the corner towards the door, and I all of a sudden saw with shock that there was this huge deep stagnant pool of water like hunched up into the corner of the room, and there was even slightly swirling green algae suspended in the center of it, like cellular material circling around inside the protoplasm, and I realized that I must have caused that.

Later, right before I woke up, I dreamt that I had heard of a woman who was sick of the 2-party system and so had started her own common sense party that she thought would take off like wildfire, "Denisie-crats" from her name "Denise", and I just shook my head thinking that that would never work in a million years, it was so out-of-touch and silly.

. . .

(My shower in my new apt. always leaks a bit of water on the tile floor right outside the shower b/c the door doesn't seal tight, so I have to mop it up w/a towel after I get out...  I had taken a shower the night of the dream and there was a bit more water on the floor than usual.)

No comments: