Friday, January 4, 2013

Puzzle magazine mistakes.

The one puzzle I subscribe to, it says it gives you a free t-shirt if you find a substantive error in its puzzle.

Years ago I wrote in and they published a letter of mine, but I never got that dang t-shirt.

The last issue, I found 3 separate mistakes, and wrote in again, so we'll see if I get my t-shirt, this time.

On another note, I have never known anyone else who's subscribed to that magazine except a friend of my parents (which is where I learned about the magazine from), and I've never seen anyone in public doing puzzles out of that magazine, but the other day at the coffee shop after I gave a Greek lesson and was hanging around to do work, I saw someone bring in their new issue and sit down and start doing puzzles.

The guy was around my age, big-boned, and white.

No comments: