Monday, December 10, 2012

Dream of my apartment.

I dreamed that I was in my apartment, and I had bought a plastic meattray full of crabs to boil in some kind of soup I was making.

As I was looking at the pot, I realized the broken crab that was stuffed into the pot was struggling a bit, and was still alive, and as I stepped back, I realized that there was a very small tortoise that had been on the meat tray as well and hidden under the crab, and it had fallen out and was now crawling around on the floor.

I looked at it and for some reason didn't touch it, and it crawled in behind the fridge.

I then looked at the tray and pulled out a small manta ray the size of my hand, and I held it up in the light by its fins and was filled with utter revulsion.

I had to leave, and meant to take a broken plate and put a bit of water and some carrots on it and put it near the fridge so the tortoise wouldn't die, it had already been through enough, but I had to leave so quickly that I forgot, and when I was gone I was wracked with horror and regret at the suffering of the tortoise.

...the previous day I had considered buying some stew beef and make beef barley soup and had looked at the meat trays at a store, though I didn't end up buying them... I guess that was the material for some of my dream...

No comments: