Saturday, September 29, 2012

Coffee Shop Employee.

The coffee shop in the main library on campus has a lot of undergraduate employees, and I joke with them.

(In fact, I joke with most everyone I meet on a daily basis.)

Anyhow, the other week I really really felt like buying a chocolate donut to have as a mid-afternoon snack with my coffee, and I was telling the one (white) (female) (undergrad) employee and this one (skinny) (Indian) (male) (freshman-looking) employee that I felt like that but I'd been eating too much shit lately, and the skinny Indian kid starts talking about how he can eat and eat and never worry about anything.

"That'll catch up with you," the girl employee said.

"Yesterday I ate a whole box of chicken nuggets, and that was 2800 calories right there!", the skinny Indian kid was like, without missing a beat, and just being really happy and open and not really noticing what was going on around him, like freshmen are.

Then, he started saying that people say he must weigh 120lbs, when he really weighs 138lbs.

"Fuck," I was like, "I'll get the donut.  And when I go to purge, I'll make sure I'm near you, so I can vomit it into your mouth and feed you like a baby bird."

At that, the two undergrad just stopped and stared at me.

"That was really wrong," the skinny Indian kid said, with his shocked smile still pasted on his face.

"Well, you need the calories more than I do!", I said, and I went to go sit down with a friend, as the undergrads laughed nervously as I left.

No comments: