Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Watching Sister Wives's 2nd season, the last 2 episodes.

I watched the last 2 episodes of "Sister Wives" 2nd season with my one friend with the cat and another friend from Missouri who I know from my one lawyer friend from Missouri.

As always, I was surprised at what women see in the show.

For example, they were talking about how the husband picked the 4th wife (a slim divorcee with kids) "because he knew what she looked like after already having multiple babies".

It was also interesting how the oldest son when angry became very arbitrary in his decision-making and telling his younger brother "that's the way it is", almost like how his dad makes decisions. As my one friend with the cat pointed out, the girls might have 4 female role models they're around all the time, but the boys only have 1 adult male role model.

Also, it made me very sad when we found out that Season 3 starts in the fall. My one friend with the cat got a job in another city, and she'll be gone by then! Finding that out made her impending departure real for the 1st time.

No comments: