Friday, June 24, 2011

My worst sinus infection ever...

...was happening for 3 days before I saw a doc (actually, a nurse-practitioner) and got antibiotics.

(She said if I had come in sooner, they probably would have sent me home to stick it out more and see if the infection was viral or bacterial.)

Anyhow, I was using my neti pot a lot, and I simply could not believe the volume of snot coming out of my nose 3-4 times a day when I dowsed...

(The nurse-practitioner in her notes wrote "copious"; I was reading what she was typing over her shoulder.)

I'm guessing it must be at least a cup-and-a-half of thick green snot that came out of me during that period. Just thinking of seeing it in a measuring cup makes me gag and want to vomit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad I was not eating lunch during the last few entries...