Sunday, June 19, 2011

Man, that was some snot.

The other week I kept waking up during the night due to post-nasal drip.

In the morning, I woke up and was lying in bed, and I kind of swallowed my saliva a few times to make the back of my mouth feel better, and then I could feel something lurking in the back of my nasal passages, so I horked it back, and then since it started gagging me, I spit it out in my hand - this big big chunk of matte almost olive green snot, about the size of a 1/3 of a pack of Tic-Tacs.

I wiped it underneath the bottom of some nearby furniture, since I didn't have a Kleenex handy. I wonder how long it will take it to dry out, and then what it will look like. I have a feeling I'm going to be embarrassed if anyone ever looks under my tables when I move apartments.

No comments: