Sunday, October 24, 2010

THEFT!!!

I was on the subway platform at like 11pm after a long day at school, and I was leaning against a pillar on the station platform, when I felt a tug on my backpack, and I look back behind me, and there's a young (black) guy standing there leaning against the other side of the pillar.

I take my backpack off my shoulder immediately and look, and there's nothing open, it seems, and the guy casually asks me what time it is, and walks away.

When I get home, I find that actually this small small pocket at the very front was opened, and the guy swiped everything in that - which was actually a ziploc bag full of toilet tissue, advil, and benadryl in case I needed them at school...

I wonder if he thought they were drugs, or if he was just taking whatever.

It really doesn't bother me that that was taken, but it was more that I was right there and he did that shit, that's kind of disturbing.

No comments: