Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baseball!

My one lawyer friend from Missouri had gotten tickets to "bring your dog" day at a local major league baseball game, and me and her and my one friend with the cat and my one friend from Buffalo all went.

But, my one lawyer friend from Missouri's papillon was sick from licking plates people had set down on the ground at a party at her house a couple weekends ago, and so couldn't come.

During the game, me and my one friend with the cat walked up the stairs to go to the concessions area and get a hot dog or something, and someone had this hugely huge dog with them at the top of the steps, like a Great Dane or something, but only bigger.

"That is one big dog," my one friend with the cat was like,

"You know," I was like, "I think that's the breed that fucked Linda Lovelace."

My one friend with the cat didn't say too much after that, but just shook her head and was like, "TMI, TMI!"

No comments: