Saturday, June 12, 2010

...a rash reaciton...

From my one (black) friend who works at the main library on campus, when she found out about my one testicle rash that was actually larvae eggs from an African parasite -

We started talking about testicles, and she said that you can tell God made humans, since the one testicle is always a little more forward than the other, so you don't crush them when you sit down.

I then said that I could also make the argument that there is no God, since there's these animals that are hatching on my testicle, and who the hell'd make that.

I also had some spaghetti that I was eating, and she thought it was funny, since that looked like worms, and then I pretended to lift a fork down to my "friends" on my balls, and when I left and she said bye, I told her not to be rude, and to say bye to my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Guatemala, Mormons are sometimes referred to as testicles --or so a friend claims-- since they go out in pairs and one is always taller than the other...