Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nightmare: Frank talk.

Last week I had another nightmare -

My one (black) (female) dean took me aside and, as a friend, told me that my sportscoat didn't look good on me.

...I think this goes back to our post-Christmas conversation where she was telling me that her entire family got her son Express giftcards since he likes that store, and she told me about the great sportscoat he had, and I realized that it sounded like he had the same one...

...I also think it's because the inner-lining of my sportscoat got all torn up somehow, and I notice it everytime I put it one (which I usually do on the days that I'm a TA)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was a nightmare? maybe just a dream?

el blogador said...

I woke up feeling deeply embarrassed and humiliated! I told her about this the other day, and she thought it was silly, and gave a polite laugh.

JUSIPER said...

E.B. puts a lot of thought into his clothes.