Friday, February 5, 2010

Snot and blood.

I'd been having a little sinus trouble last week - a small cold that didn't get full-blown, but didn't develop into anything either - and then the other morning I seemed to be breathing easier, and I was just lazing around in bed really tired, then all of a sudden I snorted back, and this huge chunk of phlegm dropped back from my nose into my throat and started gagging me, and so I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom and hacked it up into the sink, and it was the size of like half a small chicken breat, and looked like congealed watered-down root beer.

Later, when I did my neti pot, I blew into the sink and I must have popped a small blood vessel, because some blood spattered into there, and when I looked into the mirror, I noticed a small fleck on my left upper arm that must have somehow gotten onto there.

No comments: