Monday, January 25, 2010

All shook up.

Whenever I get out of section from being a teaching assistant, I'm on this adrenaline high that lasts for hours.

Also, for some odd reason, a disproportionate number of the droppers from the add-drop rush at the end of the 1st week/beg. of the 2nd week of class were in one section of mine. I think that was just coincidence, but I kind of oddly found it personal.

Also also, the one student who forgot we had a big assignment due this week is also in one of my sections (though she skipped section last week, when we discussed the impending big assignment that was due, and she must have not been in lecture or tuned out when the professor noted it was coming up), which I also found to be an odd (=poor) reflection on myself.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Random effects.

Anonymous said...

It's not a reflection on you. She is a lazy or distracted student.