Friday, November 27, 2009

Pimple.

I forgot -

When I was in Montreal for my conference, I got back the 1st night from reception-hopping, and though I wasn't even wearing a sportsjacket, just a collared shirt and a sweater (and pants etc., of course), when I was in the hostel bathroom undressing, I look, and I have this *huge* pimple on my left upper arm, where it's red and angry and coming up from the skin like a little vesuvius, even though it hadn't been there earlier when I was dressing up in the bathroom... I guess I must have been sweating more than I thought, and so the pimple built up.

Anyhow, it took me a bit to get my fingers around it, but I did, and when I popped it, all this white gunk about the size of 2 pinheads combined burst out onto my fingertips. I squeezed the pimple a bit more, and some clear juice came out, too, and then that was it.

No comments: