Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shit and water.

This past weekend my landlords put a notice on the door that on Monday the water would be off from 8am till 5pm, so I made sure to fill buckets in the bathroom and keep water in my fridge and pots of water on my stove.

Anyhow, when I took a shit about 10am, it was massive and red (from bean soup and potatoes paprikas, which I had made that weekend and had been eating as leftovers), and when I poured the bucket of water in to flush - I had already flushed earlier that morning - the stream of water broke up the shit and the bowl rose up and a lot flushed away, but a lot didn't, so I was left with toilet bowl full of cloudy red shit, and the smell, so I closed the lid.

The rest of the morning, somehow, I forgot that that was in there, so a few times when I went to go take a piss from drinking coffee, the shit sitting in there shocked me every time I lifted the lid.

No comments: