Sunday, October 11, 2009

Forgot.

I forgot about the sex doc a few Tuesdays ago -

The discussion hostess was a young 20s black lesbian, very affable, and she was saying that seeing the owner of the drag show bar talk about his life made her realize how different things were from back even in the 70s, and that even came through in old pictures of the bar, and how the clientele was young gay men, and now it's all straight women for bachelorette parties.

"I guess I don't really understand what life was like in the 70s," she was like.

At that point, the older (white) guy who grew up in an Italian neighborhood and went from being a thug to being a male nurse and then a sexologist raised his hand and was like, "Well, the first thing you have to know was that everyone was on drugs all the time. When I think back to then, I have a hard time remembering times when I was *wasn't* on drugs."

No comments: