Thursday, October 1, 2009

More and more rot!

The other day when I went to get some vegetables from the little plastic bag in my bag, the celery there was rotten! I had to throw it out!

Then, I checked the tupperware, and the celery that was there was rotting too!!

Then, this weekend, when I was going to a bbq, right before going over I went to cut open a watermelon and cut up some big slices to take over for everyone, and the melon had huge rotten places in the middle!!!

I wonder if this is a sign? Or, am I out of it and buying rotten produce?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe check the temperature in the refrigerator?

Anonymous said...

It could be that. Or you are buying old and therefore inexpensive produce.

JUSIPER said...

I've seen "Bloguito" as we call him in the old country, eat all kinds of rotten things. He likes them.