Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dream.

I had a dream about the library the library in my hometown the other night. All sorts of modernistic statues depicting shamans from Ghana as an educational exhibit, and then there was a small monkey in the back computer room who could sing and had a band with high school kids after hours. There was even this shelf that extended high across the length of the room back there; he was hiding in the corner when I came in, and then the high school kids came in and sang with him (the monkey sang in English, I found that only mildly surprising in my dream).

I e-mailed my mother for interpretations.

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

I think it's very disturbing.

On a separate note, remember that dream Buffy had where Willow was with a monkey?

el blogador said...

No! I don't get it, though, Tara wasn't black.

JUSIPER said...

Yeah, well I thought it best not to go there when I commented on your post.