Thursday, January 29, 2009

Etc. from karaoke this past Satuday.

A girl complimented me for my enunciation during songs.

The host thanked my friend for singing Bruce Springsteen's "Tougher than the Rest" for the first time -- no one had sung it out of the book before, he said -- and then when my friend sat down, he was like, "Actually, I sang it here a couple months ago."

The over-sexed Latin veteran bartended gave my friend a free PBR for it, though, and one to me as well, though as an afterthought.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Enunciation is not always a singer's friend. "Tougher than the Rest" is a great song. That's probably my favorite Springsteen album.

el blogador said...

I think I err on the side of enunciation because I always pay attention to lyrics, and I'm not that good a singer.