Monday, January 12, 2009

Blood and mirror.

I opened my freezer this morning to get a couple of slices of bread to toast, and I noticed blood specks on the ice there, back from when I cut my finger a while back. It's going to be there till I defrost the fridge, I think.

Also, after I cleaned my apartment thoroughly this week, including wiping down the windows and mirrors with newspapers and vinegar, I was trying to figure out how my mirrors get dirty again so quickly, since it's not like I have that many pimples to pop and it's not like every pimple gushes shit out on the mirror.

Anyhow, I was thinking this and flossing, and all of a sudden as I pulled out the floss from between some teeth, specks of shit flew out onto the clean mirror, and now I know.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

I would guessed vinegary newsprint.

el blogador said...

No, that actually is the best way on earth to clean glass. There's not a smudge left when you're done (even if you dry with newsprint). There must a be chemical reason for this, but I don't know why.