Monday, June 16, 2008

A couple stories: Toenail, forms.

Down at my uncle's the other day, I was clipping my toenails, and my dad said something and I wasn't looking, and I cut into my right big toenail and it started bleeding like a son of a bitch, and there was this mangled piece of nail sprouting up from the side of the toenail.

Anyhow, later in the day, we visited my parents' one yuppie friend who just bought a schnoodle named Annabelle, and when we entered, the dog ran up to my sandals to start tugging at the straps like it always does, only, when I sat down, it started licking the dried blood off my toenail.

On another note, my other uncle was filling out ten pages of medical forms for each of my paternal grandparents since they're changing dental plans though they're in the 90s. He was getting really pissed off at the bureaucracy, and threw the forms down and was like, "Look at this!: 'Are you in good health?' What the piss does that even mean, they're in their 90s, for Christ's sake!"

He also laughed at the "Are you pregnant?" question, too.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

So "what the piss" is a common expression?

el blogador said...

At least in my neck of the woods.