Tuesday, April 8, 2008

NEWS FLASH -- Tennille isn't leaving after all.

So, when I popped by the hair place this weekend, the receptionist was saying that Tennille was leaving next week or the week thereafter, and rolled her eyes that I should find out when since she's not telling them a thing and is thinking of leaving. I started shitting myself since I need a recovery haircut from this 30s thing on my head, not to mention highlights, so I popped in today to find what's up, and what's up is that I misunderstood, Tennille is just leaving for vacation, not trading out on the place for good.

That said, she's still excited about highlights. She said I'll be the third man this month to come in and get them, and that it'll make me look like more Hollywood. She said that she's been personally trying to bring them back ever since she was down in Atlanta a while ago to visit friends and family and saw a guy with them and realized that it looked edge-y since men's hairstyling has been neglecting highlights the past few years, so if I get them in the next few weeks, I'll be riding the crest of fashion since she has a feeling they'll be big this spring-summer-fall, especially summer and fall. I said that that's cool, and I'll get them this spring and then stop, so that way when people in the summer are getting highlights, I can be like, "Oh, I did that a while ago," and she nodded and was like, "That works."

Also, I apologized for cancelling out on my hair appointment last week so I could be an extra, and I said I was sorry if it lost her any money because she couldn't fill in my appointment, but I'd sell out my mother to be in the movies, and she nodded and said she understood. I also said that I felt like a star since behind every star there's stylists and clothing people and whatnot, and that once I get my highlights and people compliment me, I can be like, "You know, you shouldn't thank me, you should thank my people, since they're the ones looking out for me," and she laughed and said she was there for me.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

She totally loves you. Did I tell you that I'm afraid that the woman who cuts my hair might have been picked up by Homeland Security or whoever is in charge of immigration now?

el blogador said...

No. What's the story?