Sunday, April 27, 2008

Karaoke Addendum.

I forgot --

Both the highpoint and the lowpoint of the evening was this short, shaved-head hipster guy with thick black nerd-hip glasses singing Joan Baez's "Diamonds and Rust" -- the highpoint because it was an inspired song choice and he delivered it in an understated way most of the time, but the lowpoint because you could see him smirking at some parts in a really self-satisfied way like "look what a funky song I'm doing at karaoke", which kind of ruined the rest, and totally destroyed his second song (an uninspired choice delivered totally jack-assily, can't even remember what it was).

Also, when I was right at the end of talking those two hipster chicks I inadvertently insulted, I let out a moist fart since the conversation wasn't going to get better no matter what, so I figured I might as well drop one, but then the rest of the night I felt like there was a small piece of shit between my ass-cheeks, though not so moist or big that I felt compelled to go to the bathroom and wipe and check, I actually thought it was just a really wet fart and that what I though was shit was actually just the fart-residue that had clung to my ass-cheeks when I farted.

Anyhow, that night when I was taking a shower, I wiped my ass with a washcloth, and some little pieces of shit came out on the washcloth, and I was like, "Damn, that was shit!" I felt so embarrassed then for walking around all night with shit in my ass, but I was kind of relieved that it hadn't rubbed its way out from between my ass and onto my boxers.

No comments: