Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snot.

Yesterday night when I was waiting with friends at a bus stop, I hacked back some snot, and suddenly I felt as if I was choking on something soft, as a huge hunk of snot went back from my nasal cavity into the back of my throat, though as soon as it passed through it got better, and I then spat it out a few feet onto the pavement. The hunk of snot was massive, and even though it was lightly raining out and there was water streaming over the pavement, it somehow got adhered to the pebbles and shit embedded in the pavement, and just stayed there in the middle of all the water, and quivered. I would say it was about two inches by one inch by like a quarter inch thick, and a thick white color. I was impressed.

This morning, too, I blew out a huge yellow streak of snot into my sink, from using my neti pot.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

why didn't the neti pot get rid of that hunk of snot as well?

als, why didn't you pick it off the payment and chew it, as you do with so many other things that you pick off of yourself.