Friday, February 8, 2008

Dreams -- Train, Not Gypsies, Celebrity.

I talked with my one friend from Health and Human Services who I went to the Super Tuesday Obama event with. That night, since she had been reading a short story or a novel or something about a circus train and all the people who live on it and work for the circus, she said that she dreamt that everyone we went with lived together on a train, only it was an Obama train and we all worked for Obama.

Last night I dreamt I was with a man and a woman and two small children walking down the side of a road, and the woman played violin so we all could eat. At some point we were all on horseback, and dogs attacked. You would think the people were Gypsies, but in my dream, they weren't.

Later I dreamt it was mid-afternoon I was coming out of a lounge-y type nightclub place in California into a parking garage that opened out onto the street, and I ran into Alyson Hannigan, who was coming into the place with a friend and looked tired but gracefully shook my hand when I told her how much I loved her in Buffy and "How I Met Your Mother", the last of which I've never seen, but which I said since I didn't want to seem like a one-sided freak-ish Buffy fan. Immediately after we parted, I realized I should have mentioned American Pie, too, so it would seem like I really knew her career.

No comments: