Sunday, January 6, 2008

Now _that_ was a shit.

The weather is unseasonably warm and all the snow is melting, and when I walked in the main library, it was like this wall of stuffiness hit me, and when I was writing that last post, my stomach started turning a little little bit, and then the next thing you know, I had to shit severely, and when I went to the bathroom just now, this whole watery-yellow shit with pieces of orange in it just flew out of me and floated on top of the bowl, as I saw when I got up, and then I remembered that I when I had been cutting up veggies for the week this afternoon, I ate an orange, and then I felt like some turkish coffee as well, so I had that afterwards, and both of those together is *not* the recipe for a healthy, comes-out-all-in-one-piece shit that you can take at your leisure.

No comments: