Thursday, December 27, 2007

Schnoodles.

Me and my dad visited an old friend of his, and she and her sister, both widowed the past few years, recently adopted sister schnoodles (schnauzer-poodle mixes). One's browner and more schnauzer-ish and a little thing, and the other's pretty white and more poodle-ish, and my dad's old friend who had the browner one said that she eats and eats and eats but never gains any weight. "I got the anorexic one," she was like, and my dad was like, "Yeah, like that one woman, from the brother-and-sister singing duo," and then they all started talking about how sad it was, and how much they all used to enjoy Carpenters music.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Wow--he doesn't read your blog?

el blogador said...

No, but I had told both my parents about how Karen Carpenter's favorite food was iced tea, and so I think she was the anorexic foremost in his mind.

He thought it was a joke, and then I had to explain to him that no, it was a real fact from "The Carpenters: The Untold Story".