Monday, October 29, 2007

Song / Song.

On Saturday I was at a hipster/yuppie coffee shop listening to the oldies station they had tuned in -- oldies are everywhere here!; I love it -- and as soon as it came on, I realized that Reunion's "Life is a Rock" would be the best karaoke song ever.

I also have been trying to think up dirty lyrics to Molly Malone. Here is my best shot, though I need help on the last line:

"In Dublin's Fair City/
Where girls are so pretty/
I first slipped it in/
To sweet Molly Malone.

"In the fishmarket alley/
On pavement so smelly/
I rammed my love-muscle/
[not sure what would come next]."

Ideally, the last lines would somehow have a euphemism for "vagina" that would be somewhat similar to "alive alive-oh".

1 comment:

el blogador said...

I was pleasantly surprised that the YouTube video concurred with my opinion.