Monday, November 20, 2023

Some restaurant drama.

When he leaves and passes me as I'm chaining up the patio furniture outside the one (Thai) restaurant where I work now, a (young college-age) (pretty short) (Asian-American) guy who was part of a big (Asian immigrant family) group is like, "Hey, there's a note on my seat for the other server" -- i.e., my one (taller) (newer) (Thai) coworker -- and then when I go there next to go clean the table, there sitting out on his seat is a used paper napkin holder with writing on the inside, saying --

You're really pretty call me :)

[cell number removed]

. . .

(When I gave this to her back in the kitchen, she quickly read it and threw it out right away and said right away that she likes tall men, which made me tense up since she was speaking right in front of my [very short] [Pentecostal] [Guatemalan] coworker... She also said that he's too young for her, and when I asked her how old she is, she said she's 28.)

No comments: