Saturday, September 9, 2023

[got COVID]

Thankfully the symptoms are very mild, but I am exhausted, and I'm trying not to exert myself, since I hear that leads to huge long-term problems, when you begin to do stuff again too soon.

And just when I was starting to have days off again, and just when I have this huge lineup of decently time-sensitive projects that I need to start getting intense about and polishing off.

Like, I took a week off of work -- the owners's (high school senior-age) (Thai-American) daughter is on the schedule this week at the (Thai) restaurant where I work now, even though she's starting her senior year of high school! -- but maybe I get an hour or two of desultory basic reading in during the day when I feel like it, but definitely no writing.

It's definitely not a vacation.

No comments: