Friday, September 8, 2023

A schtick I do...

...at the (Thai) restaurant where I work now, since at the end of the night when the one (young) (female) (Guatemalan) washes down the one refrigerator up towards the front of the kitchen where we always walk by it, the way she throws water on it makes it seem like someone has thrown up on it:

[If she's washing it, I walk up and I go, "Hunh-WEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH," like the sound of someone vomiting, and I motion with big large motions my hands and arms from my mouth to where she's washing, to make it seems like the vomit is splashing there.]

. . .

[A few times I have also had a joke variant, where I'm like, "Donald Tromp" in a Spanish accent, and then I'm like "Hunh-WEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH," and I do the whole mimicking vomiting thing.]

. . .

[She usually giggles, but not always.]

No comments: