Saturday, September 16, 2023

Atlanta Cop City RICO.

For a while now me and my one friend who dates drummers and my one (art school) colleague who wears (women's) clothes have had an ongoing text groupchat where we discuss a series of regular issues, usually academia, trans* politics, and what the f*ck is happening in cities nowadays.

(Sometimes the two of them also discuss 90s supermodels.)

Anyhow, I found the Atlanta Cop City RICO indictment interesting, and I sent it along, since we've discussed how kind of marginal, pretty extreme activists somewhat hijacked and derailed inchoate reform impulses after the George Floyd protests.

And, my one art school colleague texted in succession --

V interesting!

RICO is having a comeback "HUNTY" 

RICO OUT HERE GIVING

V good strategically tbh

The T*u*p people AND these activists all getting RICO'ed

Both in the Atweezy?

-- to which I replied in succession --

GA Attorney General (GOP) but same grand jury that indicted Trump!

Honestly if the shoe fits, indict them. You can't just go decide as a group to Molotov Cocktail cops

-- to which he replied --

Time was bombing cops used to get you tenure!

. . .

No comments: