Monday, August 28, 2023

...slipping...

After finishing a submittable draft of a gigantic academic article the larger project of which I've been working on for almost 2 years now, as well as after submitting the "next steps" of the other big (and sexy!) academic idea that I've had and was half-done and is now researched enough to be ready to debut in full, I undertook just mounds of cleaning at my apartment: some old boxes in the basement, layers of paper on my kitchen table and another place where I'd throw bills and tax form stuff.

I've also been working some extra shifts at the (Thai) restaurant where I work now, because my one (chubby) (Thai) coworker is out of town to attend a K-Pop concert for the one group that she's a superfan of.

And, I lost track of where I was with blog posts!

I thought I had one cued up for today, and I didn't.

Oops.

It's been a while since that happened.

I'm thinking of taking my first huge multi-multi-week vacation sometime towards the end of next year, too, I'll really have to plan ahead with posts for then if that ends up happening...

No comments: