Monday, June 5, 2023

Work pen situation.

Recently at work at the (Thai) restaurant where I work now, we've been having a "pen situation" where we don't have any regular pens around and I'm in tough luck if mine runs out of ink, since the pens we have for customers to sign receipts all have these large plastic flower things taped on them and you can't exactly stick those in your back pocket.

So, I raided my jar of pens and home and have been bringing those in to use, but often they're old and run out of ink quickly, so I just end up using them a bit and then throwing them out, which is nice since it gets rid of pens from around my apartment, but it doesn't exactly leave me with a functional pen.

Back when I moved from the city that I used to live in, I had a big bunch new-bought pens that I brought into the resthome and left there for people to use... A part of me almost wishes that I had them now, to bring in and leave at the (Thai) restaurant.

No comments: