Tuesday, June 13, 2023

A demanding customer the other day...

 ...who was this (squattish) (50-something) (white) woman with (mildly frizzy) (unconditioned) (long) (brown) hair and (slouchy) tits, and who was either (cheap) or (autistic) or both, and who was in at the (Thai) restaurant where I work now with a (tall) (pale) (long-haired) (white) guy in a black t-shirt and a grey baseball cap, who I recognized from being in there before:

- she wants more lettuce with the lettuce wraps, when she puts in her order; and

- she is surprised when there are four pork dumplings, and not five (and so I tell her that they come out as four, and the vegetable ones are five); and

- she says the cucumber salad is too sweet and she wants more cucumbers in it (and when I tell her we can add more vinegar, she says no, add more cucumbers or take it off the bill, and then when I add more cucumbers and bring it back to her and then I'm at the next table doing something, I hear her tell her companion that that's better, a whole cucumber costs a dollar); and

- she wants a side thing of cilantro brought out for their curries; and

- they use a coupon to pay; and

- they sit at their table long, long after they pay, and I have to tell them that the place is closing in ten minutes and I need to close down the patio so I can lock up the furniture out there.

. . .

As I told my one (sound guy) coworker, I was surprised that they didn't ask for a stack of napkins on the way out.

Though, I was surprised that they tipped like exactly 15%, on the pre-coupon bill amount.

You never can tell.

No comments: