Monday, March 13, 2023

Idea for a ploy.

Like over a month ago at the (Thai) restaurant where I now work, I was working an evening shift, and this (highly energetic) (young-looking) (former athlete-looking) (muscly with a little fat on top) (blonde) woman and this (non-descript) (white) guy were in for dinner, and when I went to ask them if they wanted anything to drink besides water, she was like, "How long do we have the babysitter for?", and when he told her, she ordered a beer and was like, "Bring it on!".

And, when I brought out the beer, I was like, "You know, it would be funny if you were actually both college students, and you talked about a babysitter to make it look you were older and get beer."

And, she smiled a big smile and was like, "That would be funny."

And, I was like, "You know, if that was the case, I'd just give it to you anyways, I mean, like, props to a good ploy, that's super creative."

And, she kept smiling her big smile and was like, "That would be a good ploy."

Only, I really do think they were parents in their late 20s or early 30s, they just looked good for their age.

No comments: