Monday, March 20, 2023

Conversations of youth.

The other week at the (Thai) restaurant, I heard the (tall) (lanky) (white) (sound guy dude) and the (Chinese-American) guy talking to each other, about things of youth: they were talking about something having to do with world-building in the Assassin's Creed video game series.

Also, the (Chinese-American) guy was surprised when I told him that he should talk to the restaurant owners ahead of time about heading out of town to go rock-climbing for like ten days; I had told him that I had pre-cleared a two-week vacation for around then and my one (chubby) (Thai) coworker was also gone for half a week towards the beginning of that time period, and I had no idea how they would run things with that many people missing.

"You mean I have to ask like that?", he was like.

"I'm not sure if you have to," I was like, "But it's probably a good idea."

No comments: