Monday, February 20, 2023

Older couple at the restaurant.

The other week at the (Thai) restaurant, this (older) (white) couple of a (fatter) (bearded) (white) guy and a (shorter-haired) (laconic but not unpleasant) (white) lady came in and ordered some hot teas, an app, and one plate of pad thai, to share.

And, since there's only one free side salad at lunch per main entree, I pointed that out to them, and they ordered another house salad.

But, since that's typically a little bit bigger than the free side salads that we give away as our lunch special, I adjusted the amount of greenery between the two bowls, brought it out to them, and pointed out that I had done that.

"Since the house salad is just a little bit bigger than the side salad at lunch," I was like, "I put some of that in that one."

"Good," the lady was like. "We fight if it's not equal."

No comments: