Thursday, November 17, 2022

Two garbled dreams.

The other night I dreamnt --

I'm listening to Sia cover this major Top 40 song that's not hers, and the people I'm around are grooving to it like it's normal, and I'm wondering how I missed it on her CDs, but somehow I did.

- and, at another point that same night, I dreamnt -

I'm on this gray tiled and vaguely airy space with cut-outs down to a lower floor, and I'm at a table with like three men in suits, and it's the upper level of a mall, and they're interviewing me for a journalism job. And, they say that I need to write a feature story before I can plausibly apply, and I realize that my freelance stuff is left off of my resume and I tell them that, but it already doesn't matter, and I pledge to myself to write a fuller resume for initial submission next time.

And then, I briefly wake up out of troubled sleep.

. . .

No comments: