Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Shaving nicks.

I hate this one razor that I use to shave, since it gives a really nice shave, but if you're not careful when you're finishing a stroke, it can inadvertently cut you, even if it just lightly touches whatever skin where it touches. Like, the other week I was shaving around my lips, and the next thing I know, I have a nick on my right nostril. And, the next time I shave after that, all of a sudden, my right nipple is bleeding. I feel like some weird saint, bleeding from these random places. Like, I should be up in a niche in a church somewhere, staring upwards with a blank look on my face, while I bleed from my nostril and my nipple, and pilgrims slouch around my feet and reach up and try to touch my wounds, eventually rubbing the paint off of both of them.

No comments: