Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Healthcare licensing class hospital tour:

On our first day at the hospital for the one healthcare licensing class that I'm taking, one of our last tour stops was the cafeteria, and the one (well-groomed) (younger middle-aged) (white) lady who was our tourguide led us through it, though she said that sometimes offerings were limited because of staffing problems right now. "This looks pretty good," I was like, to a few of my classmates. "Yeah," said the one (early 20s) (short) (skinny) (open-faced) (light-skinned black) girl. "I love cafteria food." The, she was like, I'm weird like that." "So how is Taco Tuesday?", I was like, to the hospital lady leading us around. "I'll tell you the truth," she was like, "I've had better, but I still eat here all the time." She also said that Panda Express brings in food on different days and pointed out the list of when that happens, which was taped to the top of an empty hot table's glass sneezeguard, and when she did that, there was just this ripple of excitement among my group.

No comments: