Sunday, February 6, 2022

Puzzle dilemma.

So, last month I got a few cheap puzzles from a local resale shop that I had popped into to see if they had a nice small end table for my apartment (with the way my furniture fits in my new apartment, I really need a new end table for by my armchair). I had walked around the shop to look at stuff, and there they were, just up on a shelf, and I flashed back to what my one (skeptical) (Mexican) resthome ex-coworker had once told me, that resale shops are a great place to find puzzles. Anyhow, one of the puzzles is 1500 pieces, and the other one is 2 separate 1000 piece puzzles kept in separate bags in the same box, and for the one someone had put something like "3 MISSING PIECES" on top of the one box image, and something like "ALL PIECES HERE" on top of the other. Only, I did the 3 missing pieces puzzle first, and there actually turned out to be 4 missing pieces, and it also would have been helpful for me to know the image areas where the missing pieces were. I'm thinking I might change the missing pieces number on the box to 4, and also lightly circle in the area where the missing pieces are. Only, I have to finish the other puzzle first, to make sure that the additional missing piece didn't somehow end up in the other bag. No matter what, though, I'm going to take these puzzles back to the resale shop when I'm done with them, so they can resell them again and make more money.

No comments: