Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Apartment coincidence (2 of 3): The coincidence.

So, after that happened, I was bitching about trans stuff on this group text that's been going on for a few months with my one (Spanish) language instructor friend and my one art school colleague who wears women's clothes, and I mention that neighbor story, and my one (Spanish) language instructor friend texted something like, "Oh, for fuck's sake, how could you know," but my one art school colleague who wears women's clothes started texting that that was probably his friend, and before I moved he had meant to tell me that he had one friend who lived in the town that I was moving to, and coincidences do happen, but it seems like I had moved like right next to the person he's friends with, out of all the places in the entire town. So, I was like, what the fuck, and I texted back that they were actually my closest neighbor and since their apartment let out in the back but the college kids upstairs's apartment let out in the front, you could actually see their front door from my front door, and so I opened my front door and took a picture of their front door with my front door in the frame, and I texted it to him. And, he said that this was getting like a Lifetime movie.

No comments: