Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A dream of a fresh beginning for someone else.

The other week I dreamnt:

I was in the South visiting my one friend who does singing telegrams, and after I met some of her acquaintances on a college campus there, on a very pleasant mid-summer day that wasn't too hot at all, we ended up going to her designer flower shop and helping arrange these large-ish baskets that she had to get together to send out to some people, and with the baskets there was much glass around them and almost like fabric bottoms to them and much greenery inside, and they completely filled both of your arms, and the shop had high ceilings and white walls and pale yellow counters, and also there was these very large windows that looked out directly onto the campus green.

And then, I woke up.

. . .

(I had emailed her recently since I had lost my phone contacts a few months ago, but I hadn't heard back, so she had been on my mind.)

No comments: