Tuesday, November 16, 2021

A dream of things going somewhat wrong.

The other week I dreamnt -

I'm carrying four huge cartons of Edy's ice cream in my arms, and I'm in the back hallway in the resthome by the giftshop, and sometimes I'm talking with the one nice lady who comes in as a volunteer and runs the giftshop, but at other times the lid of one or two of the ice cream cartons is off, and somehow I'm holding them all but also sampling a bit of the ice cream at the same time, occasionally, and, the one is white but has some chunks in it and is oddly sweet, but in a way that is not unpleasant, but it's melting all around the edges from my body heat as I'm holding it, and that's the soupy part where I'm sampling it from, and I think I'll be fine bringing all of the ice cream home and putting it in the freezer in time, but at the same time, I know that I'm not 100% sure about that, and I'm not sure that it really will be fine and salvageable.

And then, I wake up.

. . .

No comments: