Thursday, June 10, 2021

Subway occurrences (1 of 2): Trick.

The subway in my city has tracks above ground for its portion near the apartment of my one assisted living client's with disabilities, and like a month or so ago when I was leaving work and I glanced way up the street, I realized that I can see the headlights coming from the next train that'll be arriving at my stop to go home, if the train happens to cross the tracks going over the street way up the street just as I cross the street in front of her apartment building as I leave my shift to go head home from work that night.

And, I realized that that means that if I then hustle and even run a little bit to the subway stop, I can manage to catch that very same train home, and so I hardly have to wait at all for one to arrive.

No comments: