Saturday, May 29, 2021

Celebration (2 of 2): Pama consumption.

In addition to making up Pama jello shots, I also made up some Pama jello jigglers-type things.

The shots were okay, in my opinion - my client and her (lesbian) sister liked them a lot, but I thought they needed some sugar added in - but I thought the Pama jello jigglers were pretty awesome, and I'd even make them for a summer barbecue or something to take over to someone's place, somehow the different form and the firmer gelatin made them work, in a way that they didn't as a shot, even though the flavor was the same.

Also, the sister got to reminiscing about how a number of yeas ago she made up a lot of jello shots for an organizational anniversary party for the one (lesbian) chorus that she's been a long-time member of.

"They're fun, and plus you have to stick your tongue in and slurp and, you know, we're lesbians," she was like.

No comments: