Friday, May 28, 2021

Celebration (1 of 2): Pama preparation.

In order to celebrate completion of a large project, I was thinking of getting some liquor to maybe drink with my one assisted living client with disabilities and her (lesbian) sister, so I asked them about that, and the sister said that Pama was a good choice, and then since I knew she likes jello shots and had mentioned making some before, I thought out loud about trying to make Pama jello shots, which she got psyched about and which she picked up some unflavored gelatin for the next time that she happened to be at the small neighborhood store near where she lives.

And, since the liquor store near their apartment didn't have any Pama, I decided to stop through the one liquor store that's on the street going to the resthome to see if they had any there, which they did.

As I was going through checkout, the one (taller) (boobs up) (hips out) (hourglass-shaped) (blonde tinted) (older middle-aged) (white) (and possibly Italian-American) lady who works there and who always wears black picked up the bottle and showed it to her (younger) (Latino) (guy) co-worker and was like, "Ever try this? It's good, it's pomegranate, I had a four-day hangover from this from New Year's a few years ago."

"Really?", I was like, gently entering the conversation. "I've never tried it, but I'm getting it to celebrate with a friend, since it's a favorite of hers."

"Yeah, it's sweet, you don't notice," she was like.

Then, she paused and was like, "But it's not like that, we had been drinking for eight hours, Prosecco and Pama, they go good together, that's what we were drinking, or a nice light pilsner, too, just pour a little on the bottom of the glass before you pour the beer in."

Then, she shrugged and was like, "It's good stuff."

No comments: